Monday 1 June 2015

Owl - Mini Challenge Week 3

This little Owl from Fluff and Fuzz will mark the halfway point of my Mini Challenge if I manage to finish by Sunday 7th of June (June already!!)
This should be a hoot!

I am keen to get stuck into about three projects I have in various stages of completion. Number one is Sophie's cardigan off my Handmade Challenge List, another is something for me, and the third is my own pattern for a cuddly toy I am making to enter in this year's Melbourne Show. The toys will be donated to the Royal Children's Hospital (where Sophie has now had 4 operations) which is the perfect reason for me to make and enter something.

We are still a bit paranoid about our little girl and are keeping a close eye on her. She has a virus and isn't 100%, so every little cough, cry and slightly strange breath have me examining every square inch of her. Extremely glad not to be in hospital though.

What have you been working on?

No comments:

Post a Comment