The New Year is upon us, and I am very glad to say goodbye to 2014. It hasn't been the easiest year for us with surgeries for our little girl and hospital visits. She has one more big surgery to go, and then we can get on with 2015.
So looking forward, and past all the nastiness, I am making 5 New Year Handmade Resolutions for 2015;
1. To learn to crochet! This is a very important one as I have two crochet items on my Handmade Challenge list, and according to the rules, I must make them before the 31st December 2015.
2. To complete my Sew School Online course. I signed up for this course in 2013. Shortly thereafter, I discovered I was pregnant with our 3rd baby, and also that she had a heart condition. Sew School went by the wayside.
3. To make something for myself. Another item on The Handmade Challenge list.
4. To include a handmade item in every gift I give. Whether I have made it myself, or I have purchased it from someone else who has.
5. To encourage others to have a go at making something themselves.