Wednesday 30 September 2015

Ice Cream Party, Easy as Thank You Tags!

As I am writing this post, it's hardly ice-cream weather. We've had some small glimpses of spring, but it's not sunshine and swimwear just yet (thank heavens says my winter body!)

It is less than a month until my little little man turns three, and he has decided he wants an Ice-Cream Party. Fingers crossed the weather comes to the party!

I am pretty excited at his request actually. He had previously asked for a Thomas cake, which was to include pretty much the entire cast of Thomas and Friends. An ice cream party provides the opportunity for a lot more creativity, possibility and I think fun!

When he made this request, I just happened to have my little bundle of goodies from The Make Good Co. in front of me and was hit by a brain wave. So I have decided to share with you my first little DIY in a while. 


Easy Ice Cream Thank You Tags


Oooh I love stationery

What You Need;

Felt Tip Pens - One Black, One Red
Large Kraft Gift Tags
Alphabet Stamps + a black ink pad (or your message can be handwritten)
Pastel Heart Stickers - your choice of colour for the ice-cream
Mini Bunting Stickers
Mini Polka Dot Stickers - bright pink for the cherry or a red felt tip pen

It's seriously very simple! 

1. Get your gift tags.

2. Put down a heart sticker close to the top in the centre as shown (leave room for a cherry). Then place a mini bunting sticker over the top where the sides of the heart just meet with the corners of the triangle.


See, not rocket science...

3. If you have some bright pink dot stickers, put one down above the heart in the centre for a cherry. Draw around the circle and make a stalk with the black pen. If you don't have a dot sticker, simply colour the circle in red as I have.


Yummy!!
4. Lastly go to town with your little stamps and stamp out your message or handwrite it. Such fun!

You can get all of the things you need to make these from The Make Good Co. They ship worldwide and have an amazing range of stickers, tags, bags and even yarns for all your crafty needs. 


This is not a paid post, however I am currently a brand ambassador for The Make Good Company who have kindly provided the products I've used for this DIY.




Has preparing for a party, ever led you to come up with a crafty handmade solution?


No comments:

Post a Comment