Sunday 20 July 2014

Crochet, No Way

Yarrrgh! No I haven't taken up piracy, although currently it's an option with my scurvy brats sending me loopy.

I have been trying to crochet (again). This is a skill that continues to elude me. I can chain, and that's about it. There are SO many things that look good crocheted and I have pinned about 50 things on Pinterest that I'd like to make.

This doesn't look right

Nope, not right at all...

I've borrowed books, watched online videos, and I just can't get it. I'm even more frustrated as there is currently a class going on at my local craft store that would be perfect, and I can't go. My main obstacle being my little girl won't take a bottle, so I can never go far on my own.

We were given an adorable handmade hat which was crocheted and I have discovered that the person who makes them also has beginner kits... next place to try? It's called Hooked On Crochet.

If anyone has found a brilliant crochet tutorial that has got them going, I'd love to hear about it...

No comments:

Post a Comment