Wednesday 26 November 2014

Handmade Big Kids Christmas

Here we are, my handmade suggestions for the bigger kids, the biggest kids to follow tomorrow.

BIG BOY GIFT IDEAS


1. Ninja Doll
- Little Sew & Sews have this cute pattern to make your own ninja For the little man in your life of course!

2. Pirate Hat - Ahoy! I am currently in the midst of knitting up a couple of these scurvy hats for my land lubbers. Free knitting pattern
3. Pirate Sword & Map - I bought this from Kerry at What-nots for Tiny Tots last year for my eldest. Seriously awesome handmade toy
4. Pool Noodle Sock Horse - Need I say more? Seriously, make one, free tutorial


BIG GIRL GIFT IDEAS


1. Felt Food - These yummy pancakes are another amazing creation by Kerry at What-nots for Tiny Tots. If you are feeling you have more time up your sleeve, there are heaps of tutorials online for felt food
2. Floss Dress - This stunning dress is by Tam at Dandelion and Boo. I bought one of her beautiful dresses and bonnets earlier in the year for our princess, really well made and one of a kind
3. Super Doll - Another super pattern and tutorial from Little Sew & Sews
4. Ladybug Sun Hat - Yes Pleats and Treats, if you have little ones, they need one of these adorable hats!

No comments:

Post a Comment