Friday 24 October 2014

Make a scarf and make it snappy

I had a blast making these scarves! It wasn't a terribly complex pattern to follow, didn't seem to take very long, and they came up a treat. The pattern is Morehouse Farm's Baby Alligator Scarf. Although living in Australia, I've adapted it to be a crocodile (by changing the name and nothing more about it!)

A bunch O' Crocs

I gifted them to some 2 year olds, along with a copy of Roald Dahl's The Enormous Crocodile which went down really well. I have a large list of other animal related knits I'd like to attempt, and I am certain accompanying children's books would not be difficult to find.


On an unrelated note, looking back at a few of my photos, my next task is to improve my photography skills when it comes to objects. Fast moving children, I seem to have no trouble with?!

2 comments:

  1. Would you be willing to share your pattern? I knit and crochet for the childrens hospitals at Westmead and Randwick. susanp_84@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This isn't my design, but it is still available here: https://www.morehousefarm.com/product/baby-gator-scarf/ Enjoy!

      Delete