Saturday 20 February 2016

Tickle The Imagination

Last year I put together a Wishlist of some of my favourite handmade items for the Australian handmade magazine Tickle The Imagination.


Issue 22

I'm a little slow on blogging about this, however I thought it might be handy as my birthday is approaching! Anyway my list was featured in Issue 22, which you still may be able to find at stockists or you can purchase a digital issue. It's full of lots of lovely handmade items, projects to try yourself and beautiful inspiring stories.


Inside is me!... and some other stuff!

I had so much fun making this list, I have now been compiling my own Wednesday Wishlist every week over on Instagram. Join me and discover some pretty awesome handmade goodies.


What is your favourite magazine about all thing handmade?

No comments:

Post a Comment