Wednesday 11 November 2015

Handmade Challenge - November Update - Panic

Ahhhaaahhhhhhhhahhhhh PANIC!

I still have 4 things left on my Handmade Challenge List, two items part done (not even half done) and another two not even yet attempted... Oh no, oh no...

I'm making the Three Bear's House for my little fabric dolls house. I had these gorgeous Goldilocks and the Three Bears peg dolls made by the very talented Sarah from Bear & Co. So now I am attempting to create a house worthy of them.

They are so sweet!

Based on a storybook from when I was young


Part of a bolero
The bolero is possibly 1/3 complete, probably even less than that.

I have been trying to find a piece of felt large enough to make the Christmas tree skirt with no luck.

I do have a large sheet to cut up to make the card table tent. Does it count if I just put the sheet over the table and call it a tent? Perhaps I can sew something to it that looks like a window...

If I can pull this off, it'll be some kind of Christmas miracle.

Is anyone doing any better on their challenge list?

No comments:

Post a Comment