Sunday 3 May 2015

Handmade Challenge April Update

It's May?! Wow, we got here fast. I didn't actually make anything off my list in April. I figured I already have 5 in the bag, I could take a little break (I know I'll pay for this come December!)

Here is a re-cap of what I've made thus far;



1. Crochet Cake   2. Crochet Pear   3. Love Heart Pinata   4. Royal Icing Cookies   5. Easter Bunny Egg Cosies

Instead of making anything from my Handmade Challenge List, here are a few other projects I have been working on in April;

A mobile for a Labyrinth themed baby nursery! I LOVE the film Labyrinth, and when our friends announced that they were going Labyrinth for baby #2, I just had to be involved.


Goblin King Mobile

The pattern for the owl is called The Obligatory Owl by Sara Elizabeth Kellner and can be downloaded for free on ravlery.

I have also started making felt signs which I am looking to place in an online Etsy shop! It all started because Amy at My Little Play Pack was looking for some playroom signs and I couldn't bring myself to get rid of my accucut machine.



These 'Play' banners (pink and blue options) will be available only through My Little Play Pack. However once our little girl is through her final heart surgery, I am going to get into full swing of production of some other designs I have been working on.


So that's where I am up to. How is your handmade challenge list progressing?

No comments:

Post a Comment