Saturday 7 February 2015

Accucut Grandemark Away...

About 4 years ago now, I tried my hand at a little crafty online business making fabric iron-on letters and motifs. It turns out I wasn't very passionate about it and was far too busy with my family to really put much time and or effort into it.

To make the items, I bought myself an Accucut Grandemark die cutting machine. A brilliant piece of machinery that can (and has) cut through just about anything (within reason!).


Last year I came to the decision that as she wasn't getting much use, it was probably time to sell the old girl, but I wanted to give her one last hurrah before I said goodbye.

So I got cutting!


Felt Letters for Playing
 


Cardboard fruit, not so delicious, but cute!
Iron-on Letters, might come in handy
Sewn together, they make cute, quick Christmas garlands

So now I have that out of my system, I have to figure out the best place to sell her so she'll go to a good home. Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment