Saturday 20 December 2014

Merry Knitmas

I was going to say, 'here is the last of my Christmas knitting (and creating)', however I have yet to post about the knitted Hat and Crown I am currently working on for the boys. I will leave that for the Christmas aftermath, and hope that they aren't destroyed before I can get pictures.

I am also cooling some meringue coconut Christmas Trees in the oven as I blog. I will do my best to post about these prior to the big day.

I am pretty chuffed about this little get together of knitted goodies.


The Knitted Plant comes from the book; 500 Toys To Make. I made it as a joke for a friend of ours who said he wanted to buy fake plants for his bathrooms (I was aghast!) So I knitted him this plant and was then actually pretty excited by how it turned out.


Christmas Peanuts, so adorable!

The little festive Peanut People are from Kookla Creations. Kookla means 'little doll' in Greek, I don't know if I ever mentioned on this blog that my husband is Greek?! My daughter gets called Kookla a lot. I actually found the pattern for these cuties in an old handcraft magazine, however you can buy and download the pattern at the Etsy Store. I'm pretty sure I will be buying a pattern from here in the future, they are so cute.


Mini Mitten Garland

The Mittens, I have blogged about before, as I used them with my Christmas Crackers. They are actually supposed to make up a little advent calender garland, however I used them to put little gifts in and also to decorate presents. I might even make a pair for my niece's doll. You can get this pattern free. D
on't be scared if you're unsure about using double pointed needles. I was a novice, but this great video really helped me out.

Cardboard Fruits

The little Cardboard Fruits I came across on Pinterest. I thought this was a good way to use my Accucut Grandemark machine before I said farewell to it. I will be doing a post on my Accucut farewell in the New Year. If you'd like to have a go at the fruits, you can follow this easy tutorial.


I am also very happy that my husband borrowed a lightbox from work one evening, and I was able to have a mini photo shoot! That was a lot of fun, and I think we will be borrowing it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment